Monroe City Family Practice
Monroe City Family Practice is part of Hannibal Regional Medical Group which serves area residents throughout Northeast Missouri.
What is Family Practice?
Family Practice, also known as Family Medicine, is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive healthcare for people of all ages. A family physician, or practitioner, delivers a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services, while also providing preventive care for their patients.
Why choose Hannibal Regional for your medical home?
Here are Hannibal Regional we're focused on guiding your healthcare journey to help you achieve better health while keeping the best interests of you and your family in mind. Our team of expert physicians, providers, specialists, and support staff are always available to assist you through every step of the process on your path to better health.
What services are available?
- Family Practice: Same-Day Appointments Available!
- Health Screenings: Well child and adult, employment, school & sport physicals
- Well Woman Care: Pap and breast exams, family planning and routine post-menopausal care
- Treatment of minor acute illnesses
- Laceration repair & lesion removal
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Management of nursing home patients
- Emergency procedures and stabilization
- Health education, promotion, and counseling for individuals and groups
- Laboratory testing
- Radiology services
- Cardiology services provided by Pervez Alvi, MD
on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month from 1-4pm
- Podiatry services provided by Edward Cline, DPM
every other Wednesday from 1-5pm
- Vision Institute services provided by Kent Wolber,OD, with Hannibal Regional Medical Group at Monroe City Practice sees patients every Thursday in Monroe City.