Our family practice providers offer same-day care for everyday coughs, sore throats and fevers. Our goal is to get you back to feeling better...faster. We have six convenient locations.Give us a call today. Open Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM. There may be rare times that same-day care is not available due to provider availability - when that happens, we offer Express Care inside the Hannibal Walmart. Express Care at Walmart is open 7 days a weeks with extended hours.
Family medicine (FM) is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages. It is a form of primary care that provides routine care for individuals and families across all ages, sexes, diseases and parts of the body.
Family physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, they also provide preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunizations, screening tests and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Family physicians also manage chronic illness, often coordinating care provided by other sub-specialists.
- Health Screenings: Well child and adult, employment, school & sport physicals
- Well Woman Care: Pap and breast exams, family planning and routine post-menopausal care
- Treatment of minor acute illnesses
- Laceration repair & lesion removal
- Management of chronic illness
- Management of nursing home patients
- Emergency procedures and stabilization
- Health education, promotion, and counseling for individuals and groups
- Laboratory testing
- Radiology services